New Love in Cali Red Long Kimono Coat with tie belt
It’s rare to find an item of clothing so feminine that takes you from cocktails to the boardroom, on vacation or on an errand run. This piece is a gem of a find. You can just throw it on over anything without overthinking. It just instantly makes you feel so pretty and feminine without the frills. You can play hard the whole day while still looking so chic.
It's the most flattering kimono jacket in that perfect semi-oversized fit that give off that elusive, louche effect.
You'll be dreaming of this print until you have it. The ripeness of color on a such a mesmerizing print.
This is a fab find that we intended to look good on all skin tones and most body types.
We produce our unique prints in even limited quantities so you can be sure to possess what can be considered a rare item.
We designed this piece to go through life with you. You might find yourself wearing this in different seasons and in different ages of your life. There's just a timelessness to this piece that never goes out of style.
- This long kimono light jacket is unlined
- Has generous pockets
- Comes with a tie belt
- Falls at mid calf length
- Has a back slit
- Sleeve length is 2 to 3 inches above the wrist
We named this style 'New Love'. Reminiscent of the freshness and passion of a new love that you'd want to keep forever.
The color is called Cali Red, a sparkling shade of red on a backdrop of fresh white landscape.
SIZE + FIT NOTES
Our sizing is True To Size, the fit is semi oversized. We suggest getting your usual size. If you prefer a slimmer look, go one size down.
Model height is 5’8 and wears a size Small.
Bust measurement is laid flat, from armpit to armpit measurement. Sleeve Length is measured from shoulder drop to the sleeve hem.
You can compare these measurements to a similar garment you own. To do this, place the garment on a flat surface and measure.
|in inches||Bust||Kimono Length||Sleeve Length|
WASH + CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Taking care of your unique wax print clothing and keeping the colors vibrant and fresh requires a little bit of extra care. Just a few easy steps to keep in mind. Be sure to read all the way down.
- First, start by turning the clothing inside out.
- Consider testing for color fastness.
- Wash separately for ease of mind.
- Try not to soak clothing in water too long. A quick wash is best!
- Use a mild liquid or bar of soap or a gentle washing powder. Detergent will eventually cause fading of color.
- Preferably hand wash in cold water. Never hot water.
- For washing machine, use a gentle wash setting, 30 degrees or cold setting with similar colors.
- Do not use the spin cycle. Do not tumble dry. Do not twist or wring fabric to dry.
- Best to line dry or lay flat under the shade. Or just don't sun-dry too long.
- Iron on the inside of the garment using low heat setting.
- For stains, spot clean using baking soda or vinegar. No bleach, please.
- Refrain from washing too frequently if possible and consider air drying.
- The fabric may feel slightly stiff at first because of the cotton and the wax coating but it will soften with wear and further washings. But if you can’t wait and prefer a much softer fabric right now then soak it in cold water, salt and gentle fabric softener overnight.
- And for an extra care tip, use salt! This will seal the color in, prevent bleeding and prolong the vibrancy. For a piece of clothing, use 1 tablespoon of salt. Presoak clothing for at least 30 minutes. Wash as usual. For the final rinse, add another teaspoon of salt. Do this every so often to keep the colors bright and vibrant.